Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Truthseeker

Free book, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada.

The Truthseeker by Eric Stockwell is an awesome book! It has action, adventure,myth, magic, blood, guts and gore, and dead burnt bodies (remember Alice? No, she's not there but I couldn't resist the reference).

The story is a biographic account of your (my) previous life. My question is: Who told Eric Stockwell our secret? The Truthseeker is a many layered story involving a wicked goddess, demons, magical entities and you(me). It is a quest, a coming of age, and a set-things-right story all at once. It is also extremely funny and irreverent.

The ending has quite the twist, and a question for all of us to ponder. You know I'm not big on message books, but the message here is in that final question, so I can live with it. If it was contained elsewhere in the story I ignored it.

Although Eric Stockwell remains a mystery: no picture, no author blurb, no nothing, He has given us a truly fun read. I highly recommend The Truthseeker. Enjoy!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment