Friday, December 18, 2015

Bridge Through Time

I have just finished Bridge Through Time by Scot Spotson which was given to me in exchange for a review.

Bridge Through Time is a different take on the time travel genre, at least I thought so. I enjoyed it quite a lot. It brought up the question of how a person could change the course of their life if they went back to their own youth and relived their life. It deals with the consequences of those changes and the psychological difficulties that ensue. It demonstrates how one life touches so many others.

This is only a part of the overall story though. It is also a story of applied physics. There is enough high tech speak to please tech geeks, but not so much as to overwhelm non-techies like myself.

It is also a story of alien contact, human weakness, political correctness and familial relationships. It is a complex story that does not read overly complex. Author Scot Spotson took a topic that can easily turn into science speak that only a physicist can understand and made it accessible to the less science minded readers among us. I like that a lot.

I think Bridge Through Time will appeal to a broad audience who like action, scientific sci-fi, fantasy,and "what if" type stories. I think you will find this book worth your time. Enjoy!


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment