Monday, August 3, 2015

On the Path of the Immortals: Exo-Vaticana, Project L. U. C. I. F. E. R. , and the Strategic Locations Where Entities Await the Appointed Time

What an intense book! It is the third book in a series concerned with the Catholic Churches ties to occult practices, the identity of "ancient aliens", Egyptian spiritualisms' connection to Washington DC architecture and city planning, end times prophesy, and much more.

All of these topics are examined from a Christian perspective. While I may not agree with all the theories proposed, I have to say the authors back up their claims with more evidence than anyone else that comes to mind.
The book is not hyperbole, it is well researched, documented and presented.

One flaw (if I can call it that) is that the book is written as though the reader is well grounded in science, technology and theology. I consider myself a fairly well educated man, but portions of this book were so far beyond my ken as to be impossible for me to completely understand. I didn't have this problem with the first two books.

As a Christian, I found this book to be fascinating. Seeing the occult connections to so much of our everyday world can be intimidating and somewhat disconcerting. I found this information bolstered my faith rather than undermined it. (I peeked at the end of the Bible, God wins) 

I enjoyed this book and learned quite a bit about what is going on around me. Knowledge is power and I feel my faith more empowered than I have in some time.

I highly recommend this book to those who want to try and make sense of the craziness in society and government today. Even if you don't agree with the premise, their arguement with make you think.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment