Monday, August 3, 2015

The Voyage (The Osteria Chronicles #2)


First things first. I received an eformat copy of The Voyage through firstreads.

Now, to the important part. This book is awesome! The story kept my attention throughout. I studied mythology in college a hundred years ago so I had some understanding of the characters prior to this reading.

The interactions of the gods and mortals was inspired. Seeing the gods behaving badly was a treat. This is not a kids version of Greek Mythology. Pretty racy at times but not too graphic. A good adult read. Not just for the sex, but for the intricate interweaving of story lines and character development.

As for the next installment in this series, two things:
One, we're going to need more rating stars, and
Two, Is it ready yet?!

I can't wait to read the conclusion to this trilogy 

1 comment:

  1. The Trials of Hercules was a fantastic read, followed up by The Voyage--I am hoping for more to follow this trilogy--very suspenseful -- the characters were woven into some very interesting situations, not all ending how one would expect--

    ReplyDelete