Monday, August 3, 2015

Shadow Out of the Sky


WOW! This has got to be one of the creepiest books I have ever read!

I got a pdf of the book when Brick Marlin (great name) offered me an e-version through firstreads. Unfortunately I don't have an e-reader so I had to read the pdf on my laptop.

This was probably good since I like to read in bed. I'd have never gotten to sleep! Or, would have had nightmares for sure.

Since this pdf was probably not the finished product, there were a few typos and such, but they did not detract from the overall effect. This is one seriously, grisly, horror filled story. A wide variety of characters to root for or against; some good, some, not so much. Intertwined through the terror was a thread of ultimate justice, but this did not read as the "message" of the book.

If you like your horror graphic, grisly and nonstop, This book is for you.

You've been warned!

Thanks Mr. Marlin, great book.

Mike Siedschlag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment