Monday, August 3, 2015

Trespassers


I LOVED THIS BOOK!

Yeah it was a freebie through first reads.

Trespassers has it all; humor, drama, suspense, action. A well written, tight story with strong character development. Each character has their strengths and weaknesses, making them more believable and sympathetic.

The story grabbed me on the first page and held me throughout. It is one of those books that keeps you reading until the end with anticipation. The story builds to a more than satisfying conclusion with a few twists thrown in for good measure. For me, one of those books you are a little sorry to see end.

Trespassers would make a great movie.

I hope to read more from these authors, they know their stuff! Thanks guys for a great read.

Mike Siedschlag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment